- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
Tulabharam inaugurated at Tiruchanoor temple
On lines of Tirumala temple, TTD inaugurated Tulabharam at Tiruchanoor Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple, on the auspicious occasion of Vara Mahalakshmi Vratham festival on Friday.
Tirupati: On lines of Tirumala temple, TTD inaugurated Tulabharam at Tiruchanoor Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple, on the auspicious occasion of Vara Mahalakshmi Vratham festival on Friday.
TTD Chairman Y V Subba Reddy, EO K S Jawahar Reddy along with Minister for BC Welfare Ch Srinivasa Venugopala Krishna offered Tulabharam in the form of rice, sugarcane and jaggery respectively, marking the inauguration of Tulabharam at Padmavathi temple under the control of TTD.
The Tulabharam made of brass was donated by a Chennai-based businessman and an ardent devotee Jayachandra Naidu costing around Rs 17 lakh. JEO Sada Bhargavi, Additional CVSO Sivakumar Reddy, DyEO Kasturi Bai, AEO Prabhakar Reddy and others were also present.