- June 7, Telangana Government to Celebrate "Irrigation Water Day
- One dead five injured on ORR accident
- Huge demand for organic products in World, Agriculture Minister Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Show same spirit you have shown since nine years: KCR to employees
- Survey with househelps show that couples are happier when they share the load
- India, Germany hold talks to enhance bilateral defence cooperation
- Communal tag to coastal areas HM determined to erase it
- The Administrative Staff College of India Launches 'Virtual Centre for Excellence in Public Procurement'
- Odisha Train tragedy: Odisha govt revises death toll to 288, including 39 from Odisha
- Adipurush Pre-Release live updates: Ayodhya recreated in Tirupati
Visakhapatnam: Provide quality service to Covid patients, doctors told
Visakhapatnam: Deputy Chief Minister and Minister for Health Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas directed the doctors that Covid patients need not wait in...
Visakhapatnam: Deputy Chief Minister and Minister for Health Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas directed the doctors that Covid patients need not wait in front of the hospitals to seek admission into King George Hospital (KGH).
Reviewing with the district health officials here on Friday, the Minister enquired about the services offered, occupancy of beds, oxygen management, doctors and other staff, medication along with other details.
The Minister stated that patients from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and East Godavari districts arrive at
KGH for better treatment and the doctors should work with dedication to meet their expectations.
The Minister instructed the health officials to take measures to reduce the wastage of oxygen.
Alla Nani said required technical staff will be deployed to maintain the oxygen supply. He suggested the authorities concerned to focus on the quality of food served to the patients.
District in-charge and Agriculture Minister Kurasala Kannababu instructed the Joint Collector to increase temporary sheds at Gnanapuram burial ground. Tourism Minister M Srinivasa Rao has directed Covid Special Officer G Sai Prasad to appoint another officer to assist the Superintendent of the KGH P Mythili.
Joint Collectors M Venugopal Reddy, P Arun Babu, APEPDCL CMD S Nagalakshmi, ITDA PO S Venkateswar, AMC Principal P V Sudhakar, District Medical and Health Officer PS Surya Narayana, VIMS Director K Rambabu, doctors and other officials were present at the meeting.