- AITS students make a prototype of double pedal operated auto
- Technology & personalised learning in education sector
- 5 top AR applications for Android users
- IIT Kanpur, NMTronics India to launch manufacturing & skills development centre
- 23.75 cr new critical care block to come up at Ruia hospital
- Urvashi Rautela's Rs 3 Crore Birthday Cake Raises Eyebrows: Yo Yo Honey Singh's Lavish Gesture
- MWC 2024: Microsoft Unveils AI and Cloud Solutions for Telecoms
- 50-bed critical care block inaugurated at RIMS
- Time to book profits at higher levels
- Arbitrage funds gaining steam
3 killed in shooting in France
At least three people were killed when young shooters opened fired at a gas station in southern France.
Paris: At least three people were killed when young shooters opened fired at a gas station in southern France. Two of the victims were known to police, in what is being treated as a drugs-related crime.
A shooting at a gas station in the Mediterranean French town of Ollioules, east of Marseille on Sunday night killed three people and wounded one other.
The shooting is believed to be drug related, and the perpetrators escaped the scene.
Two male victims aged 29 and 30 were known to the police over previous drugs offenses, but the gunfire also claimed the life of a 57-year-old woman who was a passenger.