- Household debt doubles in FY23, savings more than halves to 5.15 pc of GDP
- Football coach gets 20 years RI for raping girl of his own team
- Yediyurappa attacks Congress govt on Cauvery issue, says its understanding with ally DMK led to 'today's situation'
- Bengal school job case: ED submits name of Tollywood actor as beneficiary at Calcutta HC
- Naveen expels MLAs Soumya, Sudhansu from BJD
- Kejriwal bungalow renovation row: HC allows PWD officials to raise grievance with CAT
- HC asks BBMP to clear beggary cess dues in four months
- DGCA suspends Air India's Flight Safety Chief Rajeev Gupta for one month for certain lapses
- Karnataka CM, Dy CM meet Jal Shakti Minister, inform inability to release Cauvery water to TN
- After this World Cup, we will be talking about Shubman Gill more often, says Raina
Imran set to reshuffle cabinet next week: Report
Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan is expected to reshuffle his Cabinet next week, a media report said on Friday, adding that the move comes as "he is not happy with some key Ministers performance".
Islamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan is expected to reshuffle his Cabinet next week, a media report said on Friday, adding that the move comes as "he is not happy with some key Ministers performance".
The Express Tribune newspaper report said that despite testing positive for Covid-19, Khan has conducted several meetings, "gauged the performance of Ministers, deliberated upon swapping portfolios of several cabinet members, mulled over the names of new lawmakers that are to be included in the cabinet and, also pondered over who will be replaced".
"Prime Minister will announce the changes made in the federal cabinet by next Monday," Senator Shibli Faraz told The Express Tribune.
The Senator said that discussions were still underway on which Minister will get which portfolio.
"Three-to-four new people are expected to be given state-minister level portfolios," Faraz said without revealing their names.
Since Khan came to power in 2018, he has reshuffled the Cabinet several times.