- Violent incidents at permit rooms rock Karimnagar
- The real climate warriors
- Dr Swati Katta awarded PhD
- Errabelli to organise mega job fair
- 1st edition of Japan Week 2023 concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- Warangal: Collector Pravinya calls to protect heritage, culture
- Yadadri: Spiritually modern facelift to Haritha Hotel
- Warangal: State witnessing all-round growth says Nannapuneni Narender
- PM to visit Telangana in Oct first week: Kishan Reddy
- TPCC State General Secretary welcomes new joiners to Congress
SKorea reports 73,582 new Covid cases
South Korea reported 73,582 new Covid cases as of midnight Monday compared to 24 hours ago, raising the total number of infections to 18,861,593, the health authorities said Tuesday.
The daily caseload was sharply up from 26,299 the previous day, doubling 37,347 tallied a week earlier, according to the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA).
For the past week, the daily average number of confirmed cases was 43,832, Xinhua news agency reported quoting the KDCA.
Among the new cases, 351 were imported from overseas, lifting the total to 39,846.
The number of infected people who were in serious condition stood at 91, up 10 from the previous day.
Twelve more deaths were confirmed, leaving the death toll at 24,765. The total fatality rate was 0.13 per cent