- Ileana D’Cruz & her ‘baby nugget’ enjoy soaking up some sun at beach
- Woman duped of Rs. 13 lakh in Guntur by a fake Swamy in Guntur
- Telangana Chef’s Association Celebrated 4th Anniversary
- Harman Baweja’s powerful performance has the critics and audiences lauding his comeback in Hansal Mehta’s ‘Scoop’
- IIT Delhi, IIM Rohtak improve in NIRF ranking
- How to Install iOS 17 Developer Beta on iPhone
- Webb telescope detects universe's most distant 'smoke' molecules
- RBI's MPC starts deliberations on policy rate, decision on Thursday
- Google working to fix Pixel Watch's backplate falling issue
- Aarthi Agarwal Biography: Age, Career, Family, Husband, Divorce, Death, Images, Movies
Trump blames dumb US admin for crisis
Calling the current administration "dumb", former United States President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would have never allowed the Ukraine situation to unravel like this.
Texas: Calling the current administration "dumb", former United States President Donald Trump on Saturday said he would have never allowed the Ukraine situation to unravel like this.
Recalling his term as a President at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, Trump said that the world was a peaceful place because America was strong. Stressing that Russia "respected" America under his administration, he called current President Joe Biden "weak and grossly incompetent", which has led to the current situation in Ukraine.
Washington was perceived as "powerful, cunning, and smart" back then, but "now, we're a stupid country", Trump said. The former US president said that US' pathetic withdrawal from Afghanistan led Russian President Vladimir Putin to decide on the special military operations in Ukraine.
Calling Putin "smart", he said the NATO countries "are not so smart, they are looking the opposite of smart."
"The problem is not that Putin is smart, which of course he is smart, but the real problem is that our leaders are dumb," Trump said.