- I have played with him and I am really proud of him: AB de Villiers on Sarfaraz Khan
- West Bengal govt seeks urgent listing of its suit against CBI probes in post-poll violence cases
- Army rushes to aid 500 tourists stranded after sudden snowfall in Sikkim
- Indian Navy provides medical assistance to Iranian fishing vessel
- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
- iCreate, Microsoft, IT Ministry to skill 11K innovators, startups in AI in India
- LCA Tejas to get futuristic weapons, sensors; MoU inked
- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
After The Cancellation Of Class 12 Board Exams, Twitter Flooded With Memes Regarding The Decision
Following discussions between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and high-profile officials, CBSE and ICSE understudies will not have to take their Class 12 board exams this year.
Following discussions between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and high-profile officials, CBSE and ICSE understudies will not have to take their Class 12 board exams this year. A lot of funny materials are found on social media regarding the cancellation of the exams.
PM Modi presided over the meeting, which was also attended by Union Ministers of data and Information and Broadcasting Prakash Javadekar and Defence Rajnath Singh.
It has been determined that there will be no Class XII Board Exams this year. According to an official statement, it was also resolved that CBSE will take steps to assemble the results of class XII students according to well-defined objective criteria in a time-bound manner.
Several states have chosen for a lockdown owing to the Covid crisis, according to PM Modi. As a result, students, parents, and instructors are naturally concerned about their children's health in the event of a pandemic. Students should not be pushed to take tests in such a stressful setting, he argued.
Taking to Twitter, the authority handle of PM Modi reported, that the Government of India has chosen to drop the Class XII CBSE Board Exams.
After the 'breaking news,' social media was quickly swamped with a slew of memes and replies combining the expressions of class 12 students who had been hanging on a thread for so long, waiting to find out their destiny.