Face consequences if you don't vote for me : Maneka Gandhi warns Muslims in Sultanpur
Union minister Maneka Gandhi threatened a group of Muslims in Sultanpur. She said they would have to face consequences if they didn't vote for her.
Union minister Maneka Gandhi warns a a goup of Muslims to vote for her in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019. Warned them that they would not receive any help when she is the lawmaker, citing she would win with or without their support. Maneka Gandhi was addressing a gathering in Uttar Pradesh's Sultanpur, where she is contesting on a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) ticket.
"I will win this Lok Sabha elections anyway but I won't feel good if I win without the support of the Muslims. Things become sour after that. Later when a Muslim comes over for some work, I feel let it be, how does it matter? It's all a give and take, isn't it? We aren't children of Mahatma Gandhi. It is not that we keep on giving but still keep losing the elections. You will have to spread it everywhere. I am winning with or without Muslims," she said in a speech here.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students