Former Dawood aide dies in Mumbai hospital of heart ailment
Lambu Shakeel was suffering from a heart ailment, a hospital official said.
Mumbai: A former aide of fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim and an accused in the 1993 JJ shootout case Monday died in Jaslok Hospital in south Mumbai, medical authorities said.
Shakeel Ahmed Sheikh, also known as Lambu Shakeel, was suffering from a heart ailment, a hospital official said.
Details of his ailment and death would be released later in an official statement from the hospital, the official added.
- Kerala witnesses heavy polling of 77.68 per cent votes; highest in 30 years
- Charges against CJI: Supreme Court asks IB, CBI, Delhi Police to look into evidence given
- Mayawati demands explanation on reservation from PM Modi
- PM Modi shares his likes, life moments with Akshay Kumar
- Modi biopic should be released after polls: Election Commission to Supreme Court