Top

Four of family injured in fire after gas leakage in Maharashtra

Four of family injured in fire after gas leakage in Maharashtra
Highlights

Four members of a family were injured in a fire that broke out after leakage of gas from an LPG cylinder at their home in Thane district of...

Thane: Four members of a family were injured in a fire that broke out after leakage of gas from an LPG cylinder at their home in Thane district of Maharashtra on Sunday, an official said.

The incident occurred around 8 am at the house located in Shivaji Nagar area of Kalwa town, Thane civic body's regional disaster management cell chief Santosh Kadam said.

The gas leakage from the cylinder resulted in the blaze at the place, injuring four members of the family staying there, he said.

On getting information about the incident, fire brigade personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames, the official said.

The injured persons were admitted to the Thane Civil Hospital, he added.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories