- Maha on track to achieve $1 Trillion economy, says Ajit Pawar
- National Science Day 2024: Date, history and significance of the day
- Marathi Language Day 2024: Date, history, significance and wishes to celebrate Marathi Bhasha Diwas
- Aspirational India’s integration with startup sector to further propel economy: Centre
- Higher educational institutions to conduct voter awareness activities: Edu Minister
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar inspects arrangements for TDP-Jana Sena meeting tomorrow
- National Science Day 2024: History, Importance, and Theme| Explained
- Foreign investors unwilling to chase most stocks at current valuations, say analysts
- Badeti Chanti calls for unity among party leaders in Eluru
- Delhi HC upholds DMC mandate for allopathic doctors' registration, renewal
Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel on Thursday unveiled plans for 22 development projects worth Rs 270 crores in Anand, Gujarat.
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel on Thursday unveiled plans for 22 development projects worth Rs 270 crores in Anand, Gujarat.
“There was a time in Gujarat when development projects were worth mere Rs 5 or 15 lakhs. Today, even projects valued at 1 crore appears modest. This shows the heightened expectations for progress that the state government is resolute in fulfilling,” the Chief Minister said.
The Chief Minister announced the construction of state-of-the-art civil hospital worth Rs 150 crores and an Ayurvedic Hospital with an outlay of Rs 15 crores in Anand.
He said that the ceremonies for these critical healthcare facilities will commence within the next two months.
The Chief Minister also lauded the role of ‘Vibrant Gujarat’ in positioning the state as a prime destination for foreign investors.