- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Mainly dry weather likely in Jammu and Kashmir
The MeT department on Saturday predicted mainly dry weather in Jammu and Kashmir during next 24 hours.
Srinagar: The MeT department on Saturday predicted mainly dry weather in Jammu and Kashmir during next 24 hours.
"Mainly dry weather is likely in J&K during next 24 hours", an official of the MeT department said.
Meanwhile, Srinagar recorded 9.1 degrees Celsius, Pahalgam 4.6 degrees and Gulmarg 7 degrees as the minimum temperature.
In Ladakh region, Kargil registered 4.6 degrees, while Leh recorded a low of 1.4 degrees.
Jammu had 21.2, Katra 19.4, Batote 13.2, Banihal 9.3 and Bhaderwah 8.9 as the minimum temperature.