- All eyes on Modi's visit to Induru
- Things to know about the Nobel Prizes
- Telangana goes into poll mode
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 3rd October 2023
- Bihar’s Caste Census Out: OBCs, EBCs constitute 63%
- How gravity affects antimatter
- Opposition dividing society on caste lines: PM Modi
- Arijit's leaked samples of ‘Bhool Ja’ embodies tragic romance
- Pay heed to concerns over growth shocks
- Munawar's festive avatar in 'Legacy' poster
Rajasthan Cabinet meets to discuss points raised by governor for calling special session of assembly
A cabinet meeting began at the Rajasthan chief minister's residence here on Tuesday to discuss points raised by the governor for calling a state assembly session.
JAIPUR: A cabinet meeting began at the Rajasthan chief minister's residence here on Tuesday to discuss points raised by the governor for calling a state assembly session.
Chaired by chief minister Ashok Gehlot, the meeting was called for discussing the points which were raised by governor Kalraj Mishra on Monday.
The governor on Monday returned the Rajasthan Cabinet's recommendation for calling an assembly session from July 31, saying that a 21-day notice should be given for calling the session. He also asked the state government to act on other suggestions and submit the file again.
The governor has returned the cabinet's recommendation twice.