- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
- Senior Leadership Programme in Fintech launched
- Apple Watch help save US woman & her baby's life: Report
Seven killed in separate road accidents in UP
Seven people were killed in separate road accidents in Balrampur and Ballia districts of Uttar Pradesh on the occasion of Holi, police said Friday.
Balrampur/Ballia (UP):Seven people were killed in separate road accidents in Balrampur and Ballia districts of Uttar Pradesh on the occasion of Holi, police said Friday.
Two men were killed when an unidentified vehicle hit their bike in Balrampur's Utraula area Thursday night, they said.
The deceased were identified as Anuj Kaushal (20) and Laddu (23), police said, adding that the bodies were sent for post-mortem.
No arrest has so far been made in this connection and a probe is on, they said.
In Ballia, Shivji Chauhan (22) and his sister Kanchan (23) were killed Thursday night in Sahatwar area when their bike rammed into a tree.
In another incident, Prakash (23), Dhananjay Rajak (22) and Kanahiya (24) were killed in Maniyar area after a tempo hit their bike.