- Instagram beauties making their way to Bollywood
- Ongole: 80% of sudden deaths can be prevented: doctors
- PL Stock On Radar - HIND OIL EXP
- AP High Court asks Lokesh to co-operate with probe, directs CID to serve notices
- ChatGPT to offer real-time responses not restricted to September 2021
- Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai dist set to be tourism hub says Collector P Arun Babu
- The role of pH in skin health: How to support your skin’s natural barrier?
- Cabinet Meeting postponed due to health issues of CM KCR
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds
- Heavy rains to lash Telangana for next 5 days
Sonia showing 'satisfactory improvement', says hospital
Congress' interim President Sonia Gandhi, who was admitted to the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital here, is showing "satisfactory improvement", her health bulletin on Friday said.
"Mrs Sonia Gandhi was admitted yesterday evening at 7 p.m to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Her investigations are being carried out and she is showing satisfactory improvement," said Dr D.S. Rana, Chairman of the hospital's Board of Management.
Gandhi was admitted to the hospital for "routine tests and investigations", Rana had said on Thursday, terming her condition "stable."
On Thursday, she had chaired a meeting of the party Rajya Sabha MPs which went on for more than 3 hours as she heard each participant on the current political issues.