- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
State of art vistadome chugs from Budgam to Banihal in J&K
J&K L-G Manoj Sinha on Thursday flagged off Valley’s first sophisticated vistadome coach from Budgam to Banihal town in Jammu division.
Srinagar: J&K L-G Manoj Sinha on Thursday flagged off Valley’s first sophisticated vistadome coach from Budgam to Banihal town in Jammu division.
Addressing the gathering after inaugurating the Vistadome Coach at the railway station, he said that Vistadome Coach is a state-of the art train with advanced features of entertainment and sitting.
He added that this coach has rotational facility of seats, power sockets as charging points, transparent glass made roof and windows and automatic doors with sensors etc.
The Vistadome coach is a modern and advanced coach manufactured by the Indian Railways.
It is specifically designed to offer passengers both comfort during travel and an enhanced viewing experience of the beautiful surroundings.
The coaches, known as ‘Vistadome’, will be deployed on the scenic route connecting Budgam and Banihal stations.
“Passengers will have the opportunity to embark on a breathtaking journey through the picturesque landscapes of Kashmir while enjoying the comfortable and visually immersive facilities provided by the Vistadome coach”, a railway official said.