- Oscar Isaac wants Pedro to join ‘Spider-Verse’ as a ‘cranky, old Spider-Person’
- Prashanth Neel Biography: Personal life to present projects
- ‘Spider-Man’ actor praises SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘RRR’
- Dua Lipa slams UK Government's 'small-minded' language towards Albanians
- Vicky and Sara’s Zara Hatke Zara Bachke gives relief to Bollywood after Pathaan
- YS Jagan announces ex-gratia of Rs. 10 lakh to kin of Gurumurthy died in Odisha train accident
- Visakhapatnam: 11 AP passengers yet to be traced
- SP Balasubrahmanyam biography: Birth to death- His journey is an inspiration to many
- Mehbooba Mufti Received A Passport Qfter Three Years
- Telangana: Over 1.58 cr people screened under Kanti Velugu programme
Upset over not having kids, NIT professor, wife commit suicide in Odisha
An assistant professor at the National Institute of Technology and his wife committed suicide at their home in Odisha's Rourkela, the police said on Sunday.
Rourkela: An assistant professor at the National Institute of Technology and his wife committed suicide at their home in Odisha's Rourkela, the police said on Sunday.
Rasu Jaybalan taught at the institute's Life Sciences department.
In a suicide note found by the police, the couple wrote that they were upset about not being able to have children.
"A suicide note was recovered from the spot. It mentions that they were distressed over not being able to have children," SP Rourkela Sarthak Sarangi said on Saturday.