- Not feeling safe in Assembly and outside: Jayanarayan
- Rakesh Varres 'JITHENDER REDDY' mysterious posters raises curiosity
- ITI makes huge plastic bottle elephant for Swachhata campaign
- Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Lal Salaam'gears up for grand release by Sankranthi '24
- Nara Lokesh flays Jagan, says MPs, MLAs can also be arrested without evidences
- Chandrababu Naidu begins day-long hunger strike against 'illegal' arrest
- Are depositors of cooperative banks in Kerala under duress?
- Rahul Gandhi pays obeisance at Golden Temple
- Is BJP sidelining CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan? Chouhan turns emotional at a function
- Citizens demand extension of timings of Hyderabad’s Durgam Cheruvu Park
Youth festival to be held on Nov 15
The divisional level Youth Festival will be held at Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao Government Music and Dance College in the city on November 15.
The divisional level Youth Festival will be held at Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao Government Music and Dance College in the city on November 15. According to a press release issued by Krishna District Youth Welfare Officer K Mohan Kumar here on Friday, youngsters in the age group of 15 to 35 are eligible to participate in the cultural competitions to be held as part of the festival.
Competitions in Carnatic vocal, Hindustani vocal, Kuchipudi, Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Manipuri, Odissi, veena, tabla, sitar, mridangam, guitar, harmonium, flute, playlet, elocution, folk song, folk dance and other disciplines will be held.
The divisional level Youth Festival will be organised at the IIIT auditorium in Nuzvid on November 3. The Youth Festival was already conducted in Gudivada and Machilipatnam revenue divisions of the district. The contestants who stood first in the divisional level competitions, are eligible to take part in the next round of event, he added.