- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Srivari laddu preparation as per Dittam: Potu workers
- Triumph & Disaster: Treat the two impostors just the same
- Nov 14 talks between Centre, NSCN-IM inconclusive but not deadlocked: Naga group
- Centre aims at effective rollout of welfare schemes, says Nirmala
- Tough road ahead for Congress govt in TS
- Investigating various milk varieties
- Hyderabad: Women overwhelmed with free bus travel
- Gold rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Exploring multiple themes through ceramic art
Google launches new app to scan, digitise memories
Technology giant Google on Wednesday launched \"PhotoScan\" app that scans and digitises photos directly from the phone. \"PhotoScan\" is available for both Android and iOS devices from Wednesday.
Technology giant Google on Wednesday launched "PhotoScan" app that scans and digitises photos directly from the phone. "PhotoScan" is available for both Android and iOS devices from Wednesday.
Google described "PhotoScan" as a free-to-download app that gets digital copies in seconds. It detects edges, straightens the image, rotates it to the correct orientation and removes glare.
Scanned photos can be saved in one tap to Google Photos to be organised, searchable, shared and safely backed up at high quality, the company said in a statement.
"Google is rolling out three easy ways to make your pictures look even better: a new and improved auto enhance, unique new looks, and advanced editing tools. Simply open a photo and then tap the pencil icon to start editing," the statement read.
Further, Google is rolling out new photo editing tools like improved auto enhance. Simply open a photo and then tap the pencil icon to start editing.
For auto enhance, select Auto and see instant enhancements a pro editor might make.
The 12 new looks take style to the next level. These unique looks make edits based on the individual photo and its brightness, darkness, warmth, or saturation, before applying the style. The advanced editing controls for light and colour allows a user to fine tune photos, including highlights, shadows and warmth.