- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
‘Chemcolloquium-2K18’ on Feb 8
The department of chemistry of PB Siddhartha Arts and Science College will organise ‘Chemcolloquium-2K18’ inter-college competitions on the college premises on February 8.
Vijayawada: The department of chemistry of PB Siddhartha Arts and Science College will organise ‘Chemcolloquium-2K18’ inter-college competitions on the college premises on February 8.
Disclosing this to media here on Monday, the college principal Dr Meka Ramesh said that the competitions would bring out innate creativity, skill and talent from the students. He briefed the events of the competition like Just a minute, Paper Presentation, Poster Presentation, Quiz, Dance, Songs, Orchestra, Mr and Mrs Chemcolloquium-2K18, Dumb Charades, Article writing etc.
The winners of the competitions would be given prize money, memento and certificate of participation. College director Vemuri Babu Rao, dean Jampa Rajesh, chemistry HoD S Manoranjani, assistant HoD V Shailaja, staff and students were present. A poster was released on the occasion.