- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Cong, TDP trying to suppress Telangana stir: Kadiyam
Telangana Rashtra Samiti leader Kadiyam Srihari said here on Monday that both the ruling Congress party and the Opposition Telugu Desam party have...
Telangana Rashtra Samiti leader Kadiyam Srihari said here on Monday that both the ruling Congress party and the Opposition Telugu Desam party have been working overtime to suppress the Telangana agitation by hook or crook. "Both the parties were conspiring to break the agitation," he said. He was here to participate in the TRS workers training camp at Maya Gardens.
Talking to media persons, Kadiyam Srihari said that it was unprecedented anywhere in the country that the ruling and opposition parties striving together to scuttle a people's movement. Srihari lambasted Chandrababu Naidu for failing to put forward no-confidence motion against the Congress government though the TDP chief has been flaying the Kiran Kumar Reddy government day in and day out. "Both the parties colluded to disqualify the fifteen MLAs from the Assembly," he alleged.
TRS leaders Ramanachari, Desapati Srinivas and others were present. TRS activists from various mandals in the Medak assembly constituency have taken part in the training programme.