- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
One injured in blast
The cause of the blast is suspected to be gelatin sticks Hyderabad: A blast took place near National Academy of Construction (NAC) located in...
The cause of the blast is suspected to be gelatin sticks
Hyderabad: A blast took place near National Academy of Construction (NAC) located in Madhapur when a watchman was trying to search a dustbin located there. He suffered grievous injuries and his condition is stated to be critical.
According to Madhapur Sub-Inspector Ranjit Kumar, the watchman, Taleti Swamy, was trying to find metal articles in the dustbin. He found a sealed box in the bin and tried to open the box using an iron rod. As a result, the box exploded and he sustained serious injuries.
The cause of the blast is suspected to be gelatin sticks used in the demolition of a building recently. Swamy was a watchman for an open land near the spot.A On receipt of information, police rushed to the spot and shifted Swamy to Osmania General Hospital. The police registered a case and investigation is on.