- Stress a major cause of digestive problems : Experts
- Govt has failed to protect Law & Order: Basavaraj Bommai
- Honorable Deve Gowda, if your son repeatedly announces party dissolution and political retirement, where should the activists go?: DCM DK Shivakumar question
- AI can help in improving success rate of IVF treatment, say doctors
- Nandamuri Balakrishna and wife takes part in Satyagraha Deeksha ay NTR Bhavan
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: Songs, Movies, and Actors That Remind Us of Mahatma Gandhi!
- Eradicate sense of animosity, says Haryana Guv on Gandhi Jayanti
- Infant formula, fizzy drinks in babies may raise early obesity risk
- Sampu becomes kingmaker in ‘Martin Luther King’ teaser
- Government approves extension in central deputation tenure of UIDAI CEO Amit Agrawal
Vishwaroop: CM Kiran can't stop AP division
Vishwaroop: CM Kiran Kumar Can't Stop AP Division, Kiran Kumar Can't Stop Bifurcation of The State. That former Congress minister P Vishwaroop quit Congress is old news. The latest we hear is that he's all set to join Jagan's cadre
That former Congress minister P Vishwaroop quit Congress is old news. The latest we hear is that he's all set to join Jagan's cadre. Explaining the reason for his exit from the party, the ex-Congress minister said he resigned as he realised Chief Minister Kiran Reddy did not have the capacity to stop bifurcation of the state.
He also told the media that YSRCP was the only party which is bent upon keeping the state united. Vishwaroop paid Jagan a visit at the Nims hospital in Hyderabad.