- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
‘Workload pressure’ drives techie to suicide
‘Workload Pressure’ Drives Techie to Suicide, About Software Engineer Sucide Issue. A 40-year-old software engineer committed suicide by leaping to ground from the third floor of a commercial complex near St Ann’s High School in Tarnaka on Saturday.
A 40-year-old software engineer committed suicide by leaping to ground from the third floor of a commercial complex near St Ann’s High School in Tarnaka on Saturday.
According to police, H N Vasuki Rao was working as a software engineer at Mahindra Satyam. It is alleged that he resorted to the extreme step as he was unable to cope up with the work pressure.
The police said that on Saturday morning, Vasuki requested his car driver to wait for him and rushed to a nearby Ruhena complex and jumped off its third floor. On seeing this, the driver immediately rushed the techie, who sustained severe head injuries, to a nearby private hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
He is survived by his wife Laxmi and two children Niharika and Nivedita.
His wife claimed that he had been undergoing tremendous psychological pressure because of increasing ‘workload’.
Osmania University police registered a case of suspicious death and took up investigation.