- Google wants you to map missing roads via Road Mapper globally
- TSRTC introduces 10% discount offer as Dussehra offer
- Hyderabad: Telangana CMO starts WhatsApp channel
- OMG!!! Did you get this sudden pop up on your phone
- 79 TDP leaders gets conditional bail in Angallu violence case
- Hyderabad: Congress tells CEO Vikasraj to put off date; final publication of voter lists
- Bharat Serum Vaccine coming to Hyderabad reflects the huge opportunity, potential and the comprehensive ecosystem that Genome Valley- KTR
- Cauvery water sharing row: Union Minister's response is positive: CM Siddaramaiah
- TDP lashes out at YSRCP govt. over suspension, asks whether assembly is party office
- 3 Idiots fame Akhil Mishra passes away
TDP split wide open in Vizag: Minister Ayyanna Patrudu blasts Minister Ganta Srinivas Rao
TDP Split Wide Open in Vizag: Minister Ayyanna Patrudu Blasts Minister Ganta Srinivas Rao. The infighting in the ruling party in Visakhapatnam district today reached its peak with a minister pouring missiles on his colleague in public.
The infighting in the ruling party in Visakhapatnam district today reached its peak with a minister pouring missiles on his colleague in public. Social Welfare Minister Ayyanna Patrudu today described his colleague Ganta Srinivas Rao ( Minister for HRD) as a migrator and a businessman.
Patrudu lambasted Ganta saying he was not a defector like the latter and that he was a local leader in TDP from the beginning who had graduated from the NTR university in political discipline. The induction of Ganta Srinivas Rao, who was an erstwhile minister in the congress regime has been a major eye sour to the TDP cadres and leaders.
We all know that the TDP leadership in Visakhapatnam has undergone vacillation in the backdrop of several defectors from Congress being promoted to key posts in Second innings of Chandrababu Naidu. Bandaru Satyanarayana , longtime TDP leader of Pavarada in Visakhapatnam rural district has always been at logger heads at new comers.