Chandrababu, Indra Nooyi to visit Sri City
Chandrababu, Indra Nooyi to visit Sri City Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and PepsiCo Chairperson and CEO Indra Nooyi will visit PepsiCo plant in Sri City on April 3 and take further their business talks held at Davos recently to expand areas of collaboration between the FMCG giant and the government.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu along with PepsiCo Chairperson and CEO Indra Nooyi will visit PepsiCo plant in Sri City on April 3 and take further their business talks held at Davos recently to expand areas of collaboration between the FMCG giant and the government.
The Chief Minister will also inaugurate several manufacturing facilities at Sri City SEZ which included the ground-breaking ceremony for 11 industrial units namely Rexam, Vermeiren, Cipy Pagel, KGI Clothing, Ayurvet, Brindco, Power Gas, Koncept Poly Pro, Be' Rollex, Beva Silicones and Godawari Udyog.
The Chief Minister will also inaugurate 9 industrial units in Sri City.
• The Netherlands-based Hunter Douglas unit with an investment on Rs 250 crores and jobs for 300.
• USA-based Pharma West Pharma facility Rs 150 crores investment and employment for 150.
• China-based Electronics industry ZTT India Pvt Ltd @ Rs 100 crores and jobs for 250.
• Japan-based Nippon Seiki is setting up an Engineering facility at an investment of Rs 100 crores with 100 jobs.
• Mohan Mutha Polytech Plastic Molding industry of f Rs 100 crores.
• Japan’s Kusakabe, an auto components-based industry is setting up its facility for Rs 100 crores and 150 jobs.
• Singapore-based Vital Solutions Pte Ltd is setting up a Paper Processing unit with Rs 50 crores investment and 50 jobs.
• Siddaratha Logistics, Warehousing facility, Rs 50 crores and employment for 100.
• China-based engineering firm Chung Xing to invest Rs 40 crores and give 100.
• Artura Pharma is setting up its facilityat Rs 40 crores and 300 jobs.
The Chief Minister will also engage in an interactive session with business leaders during a business meeting with N Vaghul, Former Chairman, ICICI Bank, Dr. SS Badrinath, Chariman, Sri City, Sankara Nethralay, Dr. KM Cherian, Chairman, Sri City Frontier Lifeline Hospital and Dr. Nachiket Mor, Director, Central Board, RBI.
Later, the Chief Minister will participate in the 100 years celebrations of Italy-based steel major Danieli. He will also flag off Kobelco Cranes, first Export Grade Crane to South Asia.