- Senior BJP leaders to visit Telangana in June
- Tap connections: East Godavari secures 21st position in country
- Vijayawada: Kin of fire accident victims get financial assistance
- Hyderabad: Greens see red over unabated chopping of trees across city
- Machilipatnam: Finish medical college works by June-end, APMSIDC chief to officials
- YS Jagan rules out early polls in Andhra Pradesh
- Telangana BJP leaders welcome MSP hike of various crops
- 39% of women believe men calling their ex ‘crazy’ is a warning sign
- Hyderabad: Cancellation of trains
- Rayalaseema will be made horticulture hub: Nara Lokesh
‘Trains cancelled due to foggy weather will ply as per schedule’
The proposed cancellation of Delhi-bound trains originating from Visakhapatnam due to foggy weather conditions in the mid-winter season of January and February,
Visakhapatnam: The proposed cancellation of Delhi-bound trains originating from Visakhapatnam due to foggy weather conditions in the mid-winter season of January and February, was withdrawn after reviewing the situation and all those train services will run as per schedule, said the Divisional Commercial Manager, Waltair Division, East Coast Railway, B Rama Mohana Rao.
He said here on Saturday that Train No 12807 Visakhapatnam-Nizamuddin Samata express leaving Visakhapatnam on Wednesdays, i.e; on January 20 , 27 and on February 3, 10, 17 and 24, which was proposed to cancel, will run as per schedule. Train No. 12808 Nizamuddin-Visakhapatnam Samata express leaving Nizamuddin on Fridays, i.e;, on January 22 and 29, on February 5, 12, 19 and 26 will also run as usual.
Similarly, Train No. 12861 Visakhapatnam-Kazipet-Nizamuddin Dakshin Link express leaving Visakhapatnam on Mondays, i.e; on January 18 and 25 and on February 1, 8, 15 and 22 as well as Train No. 12862 Nizamuddin-Kazipet-Visakhapatnam Dakshin Link express leaving Nizamuddin on Wednesdays i.e; on January 20h and 27 and on February 3, 10, 17 and 24 will also run as per schedule, the DCM added.