- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Baahubali collections more than Centre's funds to AP: Galla Jayadev
Following the \'injustice\' meted out to Andhra Pradesh state in budget allocation, MPs from TDP and YSRCP are up in arms staging protests in parliament.
New Delhi: Following the 'injustice' meted out to Andhra Pradesh state in budget allocation, MPs from TDP and YSRCP are up in arms staging protests in parliament.
TDP MP Gala Jayadev said even after Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu meeting the bigwigs of the NDA government for 40 times in the national capital, the Centre has concern for the state nor it had made a hint on fulfilling the assurances that were made in Andhra Pradesh Re-Organisation Act 2014.
People are making fun at the Centre by saying Baahubali movie collections are bigger than the funds that have been allocated to the state.
Union Minister Arun Jaitley did not mention a word on the promises made to Andhra Pradesh state, during his budget speech. Galla Jayadev demanded that the Central government should immediately release the funds that were announced in the special package.