- Nandyal MLA Shilpa Ravi Reddy hands and ver hearing aid to deaf and dumb children
- Netflix's 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Release Date & Episodes Update
- Apple grabs top 7 spots in 10 best-selling smartphones globally
- Bank manager in J&K's Pulwama runs off with Rs 33 lakh
- Madras HC allows convict to argue on his own through video conference
- NMD Feroze flays Nandyal MLA
- Tendulkar’s Kashmir visit to boost local crafts, bat industry
- Shahid Kapoor's Heartwarming Encounter with Kareena Kapoor During Pregnancy
- TCS CEO on work-from-office benefits
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross Rs 21,030cr Capex target for 2023-24
YSRCP demands resignation of TDP Parliament members
YSR Congress Party State official spokesperson Ambati Rambabu demanded that the TDP MPs should submit their resignations on the lines of their party MPs to protect interests of the State.
Vijayawada: YSR Congress Party State official spokesperson Ambati Rambabu demanded that the TDP MPs should submit their resignations on the lines of their party MPs to protect interests of the State.
Speaking to mediapersons here on Wednesday, he lambasted the Telugu Desam Party for continuing its MPs as members in the Union Cabinet even after injustice was done to the State in the Union Budget. He wondered as to how the Union Ministers representing the Telugu Desam could comment that the Centre had done injustice to the State.
He alleged that the TDP MPs were cheating the people of the State. He said that YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy decided to fight for Special Category Status and other issues in the AP Reorganisation Act.
He asked the TDP leaders why they were criticising Jagan though he took a decision to protect the State interests. He requested the people and all people’s organisations to come forward to extend their cooperation and support to the YSR Congress.