- Olive Ridley turtles lay over 9K eggs in South Goa
- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
- Leaky blood vessels behind Long Covid-linked brain fog, says study
- RBI notifies banks on interest equalisation scheme for rupee export credit
- All Khelo India athletes/skiers safe, no change in fixtures in Gulmarg
Use resources optimally for development
The optimum utilisation of all available natural and human resources is essential for the development of Srikakulam district, said MP K Rammohan Naidu.
Srikakulam: The optimum utilisation of all available natural and human resources is essential for the development of Srikakulam district, said MP K Rammohan Naidu.
Inaugurating the new building for the Planning and Statistics Department here on Thursday, the MP urged the officials for the judicious use of all natural resources for the progress and development of the district.
He lauded the efforts of the district officials for the development of the district in the recent past and suggested to continue the same tempo till they achieve the goals. Collector K Dhanunjaya Reddy told the officials of the Planning Department to collect and analyse the data pertaining to all the departments in the district.
Such data will serve as a useful guide which could be used for developing the district, he added. Srikakulam MLA G Laxmi Devi and officials of various departments were present on the occasion.