- New Delhi: Tunnel rescue hero's house demolished; DDA's offer rejected
- Changing trends in Indian cricket
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
Spl Trains between Anakapalli-Guntur for Hosanna Ministries’ convention
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during Annual Conventions of Hosanna Ministries in Guntur, the South Central Railway will run two passenger special trains between Anakapalli and Guntur.
Hyderabad: In order to clear extra rush of passengers during Annual Conventions of Hosanna Ministries in Guntur, the South Central Railway will run two passenger special trains between Anakapalli and Guntur.
As per schedule, the Train No.07225 Anakapalli - Guntur Passenger Special Train will depart Anakapalli at 19:30 hrs on 28th February (Wednesday) and arrive Guntur at 04:45 hrs on the next day. In the return direction, Train No.07226 Guntur - Anakapalli Passenger Special Train will depart Guntur at 22:00 hrs on 4th March (Sunday) and arrive Anakapalli at 06:50 hrs on the next day.
Enroute, these Passenger Special trains will stop at Tuni, Samalkot, Rajahmundry, Nidadavolu, Tanuku, Bhimavaram Town, Akivedu, Kaikaluru, Gudivada and Vijayawada in both directions. These above Passenger special trains consist of ten General Second Class and two Luggage cum Brake van Coaches.