- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
New office for Capital Region Development Authority
The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) will have spacious new office in the next two months. The existing office in Vijayawada city will be shifted to new office after completion of the construction of new office.
Vijayawada: The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) will have spacious new office in the next two months. The existing office in Vijayawada city will be shifted to new office after completion of the construction of new office.
In this regard, the state government has taken a decision to construct a new office for CRDA with latest technology in Amaravati near the administrative buildings in the limits of Lingayapalem village.
The CRDA is playing an important role in capital construction, including land pooling and providing of basic facilities. Already, the building works were started one month ago and total building construction would be completed by April in a short period with latest technology.
As many 54,000 sft space G Plus two building is being constructed in first phase and remaining three floors would be constructed in second phase with additionally another two lakh sft space capacity.
According to plans, the existing office in Vijayawada city and staff would be shifted to CRDA new office building and the administration would be monitored from there only. The officials of CRDA would monitor capital construction works directly from capital city location.
The Preca Solutions India Private Limited has taken up the work on the new office building. The G-Plus two storeyed building would be constructed at a cost of Rs 40 crore. The company is using the precast technology in the construction. The roof tops, walls and other required material will be cast at company’s office in Hyderabad and it would be shifted to site location for erection purpose.
The earth work was being completed during the last one month and required materials are being made at a workshop in Hyderabad, said site engineer of the company. Speaking to The Hans India, he said that the work would be completed in a short span under this new technology.
By Patibandla Srinivas