- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
KIA Motors to start recruiting 3,000 employees in Andhra Pradesh
This is truly exciting news for all the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh, that KIA Motors will soon start recruiting 3000 employees to operate its upcoming plant in Anantapur district, in Andhra Pradesh.
This is truly exciting news for all the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh, that KIA Motors will soon start recruiting 3,000 employees to operate its upcoming plant in Anantapur district, in Andhra Pradesh.
South Korean auto maker KIA Motors Corporation had entered into a memorandum of undertaking with the government of Andhra Pradesh on April 20, 2017, which invested USD 1 billion to set up its new manufacturing plant.
KIA Motors frame installation ceremony held on Thursday at the plant located at Yerramanchi village of Penugonda mandal of Anantapur district.
This plant will have a capacity to produce three lakh vehicles annually and to provide employment opportunities to 11,000 persons.
Kia Motors and Government of AP planning to start a joint training program in order to develop the necessary manufacturing skills among the local unemployed youth.
Speaking on the occasion KIA Motors Corporation president and CEO Han-Woo Park said, " We are here to build more than just great cars. We aim to set a new standard of automotive lifestyle experience by providing Indian consumers with world-class products and service, but also deeply engaging with Indian people and giving back to the community whenever possible."
KIA plant construction works are being carried out at a brisk space. And is expected to roll out its first car in March 2019. The company is planning to introduce a different range of cars suitable for Indian market.