- Indian Fashion Talents Set to Shine at Moscow Fashion Week Starting Mar 1
- Heavy rains trigger flash floods in Indonesia
- Successful franchise ‘Drishyam’ sparks Hollywood remake collaboration
- Central government approved rooftop solar scheme worth Rs 75 thousand crore
- Sree Vishnu’s Birthday Treat: Geetha Arts Unveils Collaboration for ‘SV18’
- RK Roja takes jibe at Pawan Kalyan, flays for contesting in 24 seats only
- Government Utilizes Technology to Safeguard Public Assets in Davangere
- Daily Forex Rates (29-02-2024)
- Films, Content and AI: Amitabh Bachchan, RGV engages in thought-provoking conversations
- Raashi Khanna dazzles in stylish promotional look for ‘Yodha’
Chandrababu Naidu will decide in alliance with BJP, says Chinarajappa
Home Minister and Deputy Chief Minister NimmakayalaChinarajappahas said that the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will take a decision on the BJP-TDP alliance and it is up to him to take a decision. Home Minister alleged that the BJP is acting a nasty drama on Andhra Pradesh.
Eluru: Home Minister and Deputy Chief Minister Nimmakayala Chinarajappa has said that the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will take a decision on the BJP-TDP alliance and it is up to him to take a decision. Home Minister alleged that the BJP is acting a nasty drama on Andhra Pradesh.
The Deputy Chief Minister visited Guravaigudem village in Jangareddigudem mandal on Monday and offered prayers to the Lord Maddi Anjaneyaswamy at the temple.
Later speaking to media, the Home Minister has said that the Centre neglected the Andhra Pradesh in the allocation of funds in the recent Budget. The TDP MPs are trying to get Special Status or special package to the State. He said that The TDP leaders are expressing dissatisfaction over the BJP’s nasty drama on the assistance to the Andhra Pradesh.
“The TDP may break up its ties with the BJP at the Centre if the latter failed to announce a package that will be equal to the Special Category Status (SCS) to the Andhra Pradesh. Claiming that the Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu striving to complete the Polavaram project in time, Rajappa said he was confident that the project would complete by 2019.
He said that soon the vacancies in Police department would be filled up in the state. The Police recruitment would be taken up soon, he added. Chintalapudi MLA Peethala Sujatha, MLC Mantena Venkata Satyanarayana Raju, RDO Mohan Kumar, Chairperson BangaruSivalakshmi, Jangareddigudem Municipal Commissioner KA Kondala Rao, DSP Ch Muralirksihna and others accompanied the Home Minister.
Later the Home Minister reached Kamavarapukota village and unveiled the42-feet Lord Varasiddhi Vinayaka statue at the GurralaCheruvu. MLA Peethala Sujatha, Eluru MP MagantiVenkateswara Rao (Babu) and others participated in the programme.
The statue was constructed with a cost of Rs8 lakhs by NRI couple Venu Lakshmi Prasanna from London. He said that the TDP cadre or leaders won’t respond to the comments of BJP leader Somu Veerraju and commenting is his habit, he stated.