- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
- World Civil Defence Day 2024: Date, history and significance
Armed Reserve police told to hone their skills
Demobilisation training programme for the District Armed Reserve Police personnel concluded at the district Police Parade grounds near Kailashgiri here on Thursday. District Rural Superintendent of Police Rahul Dev Sharma was the chief guest at the closing ceremony.
Visakhapatnam: Demobilisation training programme for the District Armed Reserve Police personnel concluded at the district Police Parade grounds near Kailashgiri here on Thursday. District Rural Superintendent of Police Rahul Dev Sharma was the chief guest at the closing ceremony.
Speaking on the occasion, Rahul Dev Sharma said that one-month training will provide the Armed Reserve police to be physically and mentally fit by doing regular exercised and yoga.
Visakhapatnam being a Maoist affected region, the Armed Reserve personnel should improve their skills at various segments like field craft, firing practice, bomb disposal, physical training for controlling the mob, rallies, rasta rokos, dharnas, VIP escorts, accused escorts and other segments which are part of their regular duties.
He also said that there should be no communication gap between the higher officials and front level police personnel while discharging their duties, police should look after their health with proper diet and be active, they should learn using latest technology and devices.
The police from top level to ground level should work mutually with discipline in achieving good name to the district police and officials. ASP (administration) G Srikanth, ASP (operations) Siddarth Kugal, DSP(SB) YV Ramana and others were present.