- Visakhapatnam: Amarnath berates joint list a ‘package’ engineering
- Modi has waged a war against dynastic politics in last 10 years: Tejasvi Surya
- Beauty queens get set for Miss World 2024
- Vijayawada: Educated youth, women get priority
- MLA’s death: Govt mulls ‘special fitness test’ on VIPs’ drivers
- Rajamahendravaram: Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary names likely to be in 2nd list list
- Rajamahendravaram: TDP-JSP combine announces 15 candidates in Godavari districts
- Chinna Reddy appointed vice chairman of Planning Board
- Probe into ‘threat’ to burn down train returning from Ayodhya: BJP
- BJP Mahila Morcha seeks SC’s intervention
Rajakumari consoles psycho attack victims
State Mahila Commission Chairperson Nannapaneni Rajakumari visited the Government General Hospital here on Sunday and consoled
Nellore: State Mahila Commission Chairperson Nannapaneni Rajakumari visited the Government General Hospital here on Sunday and consoled the victims of the psycho who attacked lonely women in Kovur. She asked the police to apprehend the accused immediately.
``Though there are stringent laws to prevent atrocities against women, they are still continuing.
A criminal has been attacking the women in Kovur area and hence they had requested the SP to apprehend the person by deploying adequate number of police personnel,’’ she said.
SP P H D Ramakrishna, who also accompanied the Mahila Commission Chairperson, has said they have engaged teams for nabbing the culprit. He said they were having basic information about the accused and expressed confidence of arresting him soon.
He appealed to the people not be panic, but attentive on movement of strangers and take safety measures in remote areas. Hospital superintendent Radhakrishna Raju, and others were present