- HC directs govt to implement steps mooted by experts to protect Durgam Cheruvu
- Vijayawada: Pulivendula TDP leader Satish Reddy joins YSRCP
- Tech advances should find solutions for global challenges: UGC chief
- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 02 March, 2024
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today surges, check the rates on 2 March, 2024
- Kurnool: TDP’s delay on candidate ups number of aspirants
- Tardy pace of Aramghar flyover work throws commuters into a tailspin
- Rameswaram Café blast: Hyderabad City put on high alert
- Surprise inspection by HMWSSB MD
- Untold Stories of our temples-5: State govt fiddles while land sharks gobble up God's lands
Kamineni, Manikyala thank Chandrababu Naidu
Health minister Dr Kamineni Srinivas said that he had never received a single rupee of bribe from anyone during his last three-and-half years tenure as minister.
Amaravati: Health minister Dr Kamineni Srinivas said that he had never received a single rupee of bribe from anyone during his last three-and-half years tenure as minister.
Addressing the Assembly on Thursday after resigning from the Cabinet, Srinivas thanked to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu and praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi for giving them a chance to serve for the development of state.
Srinivas recalled that he started his career from TDP in 1983 and got an opportunity as an MLC later. But he kept himself aloof from politics for several years and later joined the BJP following an invitation from M Venkaiah Naidu and got an opportunity as minister due to his blessings.
The people of state believed and cast their vote in favour of Chandrababu Naidu in the elections as he only could develop Amaravati on the lines of Hyderabad city, he said.
Stating the Chief Minister was doing hard work for the development of state, he said the state needs his leadership in future also. He termed that his exit from the Cabinet and ongoing developments between the TDP and the BJP were ‘unfortunate.’
Stating the BJP leadership has extended unparalleled support to the state, he expressed satisfaction over the progress of his ministry. Srinivas said that he would take oath at Kanipakam Vinayaka Swamy temple regarding corruption allegations made by Opposition parties and other groups against him.
Manikyala Rao says misunderstanding P Manikyala Rao, who resigned as minister for endowments, has praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for extending their unconditional support to discharge his duties responsibly as minister.
The ongoing political developments were taking place due to misunderstanding between the two parties, he said and added the people would understand the sincerity of BJP soon.
He said the people of state would understand the sincerity of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in merging seven mandals into AP at the time of bifurcation.