- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Sri City Asia’s ‘Most Admired Brand’
In a convergence of great brands and extraordinary leadership organised by White Page International in association with UK Asian Business Council, held at Ritz Carlton, Singapore on Friday, Sri City won two awards.
Tirupati (Sri city): In a convergence of great brands and extraordinary leadership organised by White Page International in association with UK Asian Business Council, held at Ritz Carlton, Singapore on Friday, Sri City won two awards.
While it was featured as Asia’s most admired brand for 2017-18, its Chief Finance Officer (CFO) R Nagarajan was adjudged as one of India's 50 Best CFOs. Nagarajan received both the accolades and the citations.
Commenting on the achievement, Ravindra Sannareddy said, ”We are very proud to receive yet another prestigious international award at the beginning of the year itself, and appreciate the White Page International for putting up such platforms, where all admired brands can interact with each other, showcase and share their success stories.”
“This recognition serves as an endorsement for our commitment and high standards adopted in building Sri City as India's most bustling global business hub," he added.
Most admired 100 Brands from different Asian countries were short listed by considering various parameters like growth in the last one year, customer-based brand equity, brand value proposition, innovation, sustainability and social impact.
About 250 CEOs, Asian entrepreneurs, VIPs and luminaries of marketing, advertising, corporate leaders from different industries and backgrounds and other dignitaries pan Asia have attended the colourful event.