- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Amit Shah’s letter full of lies, says Kollu
Minister for Law, Justice and Youth Affairs Kollu Ravindra alleged that BJP president Amit Shah’s letter to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is full of lies and false information.
Vijayawada: Minister for Law, Justice and Youth Affairs Kollu Ravindra alleged that BJP president Amit Shah’s letter to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is full of lies and false information.
He reacted sharply to the nine-page letter written by the BJP national president to Chandrababu Naidu. He alleged that the BJP was levelling false charges against the TDP government.
Addressing the media at the Chief Minister’s camp office here on Sunday, Kollu Ravindra said the State government had sent utilisation certificates to the Union government on the money spent for the development of backward districts in North Andhra and Rayalaseema.
He said the Central government had sanctioned only Rs 1,050 crore to seven districts in four years and the State government had sent utilisation certificates for works worth Rs 946.47 crore. He said the Union government is lying on the UC certificates sent by the AP government.
He said the Union government had released only Rs 5,603 crore for Polavaram works and not talking about the Rs 33,000 crore to be sanctioned for the rehabilitation package works.
He said the nine-page letter written by Amit Shah is reflecting the Sakshi newspaper and not as a letter written by the BJP president. He said the TDP came out of NDA to protect the interests of the people of Andhra Pradesh.
He said the YSRCP moved a no confidence motion against the NDA government but the party leaders are loyal to Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Minister showed the copies of the utilisation certificates sent to the Union government.