- Inspired by the vibrance of a marigold, Zee Telugu unveils a new viewers give a thumbsup!
- IIM Lucknow & Emeritus launch new ‘Executive Programme in Data Driven Product Management’ to help professionals drive business transformation
- Devara At Work: Junior NTR Starts His Prep For Koratala Siva’s Directorial
- Teddy: Allu Sirish Announces His Next Movie And The First Look Will Be Unveiled Tomorrow
- Mem Famous: Sumanth And Sharath Chandra Thank Rajamouli For His Review And Are On Cloud Nine
- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
MP Maganti Murali Mohan distributes pensions
MP Maganti Murali Mohan has presented a cheque of Rs 2 lakh to Anndamdevula Srilakshmi of ninth division under Chandranna Bheema Scheme at his office here on Sunday He also distributed pensions to nine beneficiaries
Rajamahendravaram: MP Maganti Murali Mohan has presented a cheque of Rs 2 lakh to Anndamdevula Srilakshmi of ninth division under Chandranna Bheema Scheme at his office here on Sunday. He also distributed pensions to nine beneficiaries.
Later, he said Chandranna Bheema was a boon to the people and appealed to the people to register their names in the scheme.
Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu introduced the scheme to extend financial assistance to the needy.
Naidu was implementing many welfare scheme for the people mainly for the poor and he underlined the need to avail them judiciously.