- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
Pawan Gives Jitters To TDP In Andhra Pradesh?
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu is facing political difficulty ever since Jana Sena revolted against Telugu Desam
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu is facing political difficulty ever since Jana Sena revolted against Telugu Desam.
The Jana Sena leader already sent a strong signal that his party will field its candidates in at least 30 assembly constituencies. Pawan already launched yatra in North Andhra and poaching the opposition leaders mainly from Telugu Desam.
Political analysts says that TDP has lost the support of Jana Sena and also BJP after pulling the yellow party out of the NDA. BJP is maintaining at least 5 to 6 lakh votes bank. Is TDP is not strong enough to go alone and win the elections?