- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
BJP organises deeksha for second day for AgriGold victims
The BJP East Godavari unit as part of the three day programme organised deeksha for the second day on Thursday for AgriGold victims
Kakinada: The BJP East Godavari unit as part of the three-day programme organised deeksha for the second day on Thursday for AgriGold victims.
Addressing the Deeksha , district unit president Y. Malakomndayya said that because of the attitude of TD government 32 lakh depositors of AgraGold turned bankrupt as their deposits amounts were not paid back as per the assurance by the TD government.
He assured justice to the depositors. He also said that the police cases will not deter them from extending support to Agra Gold victims. BJP leaders and activists participated in large numbers.