- Telangana's Agriculture Sector Success Story to be showcased at the Norman E Borlaug International Dialogue in the USA
- Drop cases against youth who protested demanding jobs in Tangedco: EPS
- Mallampally New Mandal Gazette Notification Issuance
- US prepares for potential government shutdown
- Hyderabad's Class 7 student earns PM Modi's praise
- 2nd ODI: Shubman Gill is touted to be the next big thing in World Cricket says Abhishek Nayar
- Death toll in Taiwan factory fire, explosions rises to 10
- Akhilesh's national ambition could wreck INDIA bloc's seat-sharing plans
- Dahal in China for Business Summit
- Aspiring Indian students get admission in Canadian institutes as they normally do: Officials
Chandrababu Naidu achieved nothing by forging alliance with BJP, lambasts Jagan
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu achieved nothing to AP state in four years of his alliance with the BJP at the Centre and concentrated only on his vested interests, alleged YSRCP president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy
Srikakulam: Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu achieved nothing to AP state in four years of his alliance with the BJP at the Centre and concentrated only on his vested interests, alleged YSRCP president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy.
As part of his ongoing Praja Sankalpa Yatra, Jagan covered several villages in Pathapatnam Assembly constituency and addressed a public meeting at Meliaputti on Monday.
Jagan charged that following the fulfillment of his vested interests, Chandrababu Naidu began attacking BJP now. Jagan wondered why Chandrababu Naidu was releasing white papers when he had done nothing during the last four-and-half years.
He said Naidu had failed to fulfill the promises he made during the 2014 elections. Taking moral responsibility for his failure to fulfill promises, Naidu should quit politics, he demanded.
Criticising the Chief Minister for his inability to complete the Polavaram Project, Jagan said Naidu was only ensuring more publicity for the project by utilsing his “Yellow media.” The Opposition leader alleged that Chandrababu Naidu was promoting collection of percentages on irrigation projects.
“Contractors are benamis of TDP leaders and they are paying formalities to the leaders and as a result projects are not getting completing at a quick pace,” he said.
Jagan pointed out that Vamsadhara displaced people are yet to paid proper compensation but the government evicted them with force. Jagan assured to pay compensation to Vamsadhara victims as per 2013 LA Act and also assured to waive cases against farmers which were filed illegally by the TDP government. Earlier during the day, Jagan covered several villages as part of Padayatra in the Assembly constituency.