- Manipur CM holds meeting to discuss fencing on stretches of India-Myanmar borders
- 2nd ODI: Gill and Iyer centuries; Suryakumar and Rahul fifties propel India to mammoth 399/5 against Australia
- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- 6th Edition of Japan Day - Japan Career Fair and 1st edition of Japan Week 2023 concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
Strike impacts banking operations
Banking operations were impacted as employees of public sector banks went on strike The employees struck work in protest against the proposal merge of banks
Nalgonda/ Suryapet/ Yadadri-Bhongir: Banking operations were impacted as employees of public sector banks went on strike. The employees struck work in protest against the proposal merge of banks.
The is the second time in a week that the bank employees went on a strike. People faced hardship with banking services coming to a halt. The problem faced by the people were compounded as the banks remained close for five days.
The strike call was given by bank union and bank staff of public sector banks. People were seen queuing up in front of the ATMs to withdraw cash.
As a part of strike, the bank employees staged a protest and raised slogans against government.