- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
- The India House: The Haunting Background Score Of The Announcement Video Is Played By Budapest Team
- Need framework to identify Good Bad realtors Housing Secy
- Skill development Workshop concludes at MANUU
- Nalgonda: Police seize Ganja, arrest the peddlers
- Mysuru: 10 persons died in head on collision between bus and car
Obscene dances banned during new year celebrations
District Superintendent of Police M Ravi Prakash wished people a Happy New Year and urged them to cooperate with the police to maintain law and order
Eluru: District Superintendent of Police M Ravi Prakash wished people a Happy New Year and urged them to cooperate with the police to maintain law and order.
He appealed to the organisers of the special new year programmes to take prior permission from the sub-divisional police officials.
He warned them of taking action against organisers of obscene dances and movies on the occasion.
He informed the organisers not to use loud speakers after 10 pm and only otherwise if they have prior permission from the police.
He said the new year celebrations should be finished by 1 am on January 1.
He asked the vehicle riders not to drink alcohol and drive as special drives would be conducted to punish such offenders.
He advised the youth not to indulge in eve-teasing.