- 10 beauty ingredients that have made K-Beauty viral worldwide
- Sharad Pawar Appoints Supriya Sule and Ajit Pawar as NCP working presidents
- 10.27 kg gold seized in Nellore and Hyderabad districts, one arrested
- Hyderabad: KTR stresses on Reduce, Recycle, Reuse mantra
- National children’s day, history, significance and quotes
- Hyderabad boy loses Rs 36 lakh on mobile games
- WTC Final: Rahane can prolong his Test career by couple of years after gutsy knock, feels Ponting
- KGF distributors KRG Studios gets rights to Adipurush in Karnataka
- TDP leaders were stopped from going to the Polavaram project and arrested
- 9 killed in Mogadishu hotel attack
WG police identify 37 accidents prone areas
The West Godavari police have identified 37 spots where there is possibility for accidents on the eve of New Year
Eluru: The West Godavari police have identified 37 spots where there is possibility for accidents on the eve of New Year.
Disclosing this, Superintendent of Police M Raviprakash said that police forces have been deployed at necessary centres to ensure peaceful celebrations of New Year.
He received complaints from people during Meekosam weekly programme at district police headquarters on Monday.
Speaking on this occasion, he informed that the police had banned movement of traffic on flyover to avoid accidents during New Year celebrations.
On the complaints received from people, he said that a woman complained about cheating by lover. Another woman complained that her son and daughter-in-law had encroached her land and troubling her.
A person from Penugonda urged the SP to take action against a job fraud involving Rs 5.5 lakh. The SP said that action would be taken against the concerned offenders after registering cases.