- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
7-member trainee IAS officers team visits Sri City
A sevenmember team of trainee officers of Indian Administrative Service IAS visited Sri City on Monday on a study tour as part of Bharat Darshan
Tirupati: A seven-member team of trainee officers of Indian Administrative Service (IAS) visited Sri City on Monday on a study tour as part of Bharat Darshan. The President (Operations) of Sri City, Satish Kamat received and briefed them on the unique features of Sri City. They all evinced keen interest and quizzed on different aspects of the business city, including the activities of corporate social responsibility.
After the briefing session, they went round the mega industrial park and visited the production units of Mondelez India and Foxconn. Commenting on their visit, the Managing Director Ravindra Sannareddy has said that Sri City has become a typical project of serious study, and its implementation model was being referred by planners, administrators and technocrats, both within the country and outside.
Impressed with the infrastructure and eco-friendly ambiance of Sri City, they all appreciated its perfect planning, meticulous implementation, sustainable urbanisation, principles and keenness on employment generation.
Satyaprasad (Jarkhand cadre), Rahul Shinde (Karnataka cadre), Sai Teja (Uttar Pradesh), Bhargav Teja (Andhra Pradesh cadre), Sri Harsha (Telangana cadre), Himasu Koushik (Andhra Pradesh cadre) and Ritu Raju (Jarkhand cadre) were in the team.