People asked to avail Building Penalisation Scheme
Godavari Urban Development Authority GUDA Chairman Ganni Krishna called upon people to avail the Building Penalisation Scheme BPS introduced by the State government
Kakinada: Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) Chairman Ganni Krishna called upon people to avail the Building Penalisation Scheme (BPS) introduced by the State government. Participating in an open forum organised at GUDA office here on Friday, the chairman received representations from public on various aspects related to BPS scheme.
He also said that the government has given one more opportunity to public for best utilisation of BPS. GUDA vice-chairman Dr R Amarendra Kumar said that apart from municipalities and municipal corporations, the purview of regularisation of buildings has been extended to GUDA also. GUDA planning officer G Ram Kumar, assistant planning officer Satya Murthy and others were present.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve