- Odisha will have a double-engine govt after 2024 election: Rajnath Singh
- Mekapati Vikram Reddy reviews on Revenue dept. in Nellore
- Sachin Tendulkar pays obeisance at Hazratbal, Shankaracharya temple in Srinagar; takes Shikara ride
- Olive Ridley turtles lay over 9K eggs in South Goa
- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
Nara Lokesh, family worship Balaji
Panchayat Raj and IT Minister Nara Lokesh along with his family members offered prayers at the temple of Lord Venkateswara on Monday morning At the entrance of Srivari temple, he was accorded warm welcome by Tirumala JEO K S Sreenivas Raju
Tirumala: Panchayat Raj and IT Minister Nara Lokesh along with his family members offered prayers at the temple of Lord Venkateswara on Monday morning. At the entrance of Srivari temple, he was accorded warm welcome by Tirumala JEO K S Sreenivas Raju.
Later, Lokesh offered prayers to the presiding deity Lord Venkateswara, Vakula Mata, Ananda Nilayam Vimana Venkateswara, Bhashyakarla Sannidhi and Yoga Narasimha Swamy in the sanctum sanctorum.
After Lokesh worshipped Lord Balaji, the Vedic Pundits rendered Vedasirvachanam to the Minister and his family at Ranganayakula Mandapam. Tirumala JEO offered Lord’s silk clothes and Prasadams to him. Temple Dy EO Harindranath, reception official Balaji, OSD Lokanadham and others were present.