- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Awareness meet for auto drivers held
The Ongole traffic DSP, K Venugopal and other officials conducted an awareness programme on traffic rules and motor vehicle act to nearly 200 auto drivers at the railway station on Thursday
Ongole: The Ongole traffic DSP, K Venugopal and other officials conducted an awareness programme on traffic rules and motor vehicle act to nearly 200 auto drivers at the railway station on Thursday.
Venugopal ordered all auto drivers to wear the uniforms without fail. He said that the drivers should not allow pilot driving, allow more number of passengers in the auto rickshaw. He ordered them to avoid parking autos on the roads, obstructing the road traffic.
The DSP said that all drivers must have a valid driving license and stop drunken driving.
He advised them to strictly follow the traffic rules and respect the other drivers for a happy and safe journey and to become part of accident free society.
SIs Sasi Kumar, Anand Babu and other traffic police constables also participated in the programme.